Location: Ships from Auckland Warehouse.
Tracking Provided: Aramex Courier.
Shipping Price: Local Rates, $10 or $15 NZD Incl. GST.
Product Prices/Tax: All displayed prices include GST.
XVAPE XMAX V3 PRO On-Demand Convection Vaporizer.
XMax V3 Pro features On-Demand Convection Vaporization.
The XMax V3 Pro Vaporizer is an on-demand convection vaporizer used for both dry herbs and concentrates. It is a portable slim vaporizer of very compact size that slides into your pocket with ease.
4x XVAPE Vapes we sell at Helenskinz. Starting from the left. XVape XMAX V3 Pro, XLUX ROFFU, XVape Fog Pro and XMAX Starry 3.0 vape.
It’s session mode to automatically heat up and keep the temperature in the setting of 4 minutes or 6 minutes is ideal. It is very convenient to use the device like most vaporizers in the marketplace. Talk about value for money, this vape has to be one of the best value vape kits we sell. It's not often you will buy a vape for under $200 NZD that works so well, a more than brilliant back-up vape if not your main vape! XVape/XMax have really nailed the convection heating and we are once again blown away with the performance of this XMAX Vaporizer. Not unlike the Fog Pro, the XMAX V3 Pro is a cloud-maker for all cloud chasers!
In order to make it easy for cleaning or stirring your oven contents, the mouthpiece is designed with a scraping tool on the XMax V3 Pro Vaporizer. Note: Don’t use the mouthpiece scraping tool while your device is on. The mouthpiece can also be disassembled for deep cleaning.The long tab on the mouthpiece can be used to freshen up your herb like a DynaVap Cap. Use the Tab to stir your herb in the oven, it's always a great idea to do this when about half way through your oven load. It's a handy tool that is always right there to use. Stirring your herb is super important in a conduction vape but not so important in a convection vape like this one, it's still worth taking a few seconds to stir your oven contents though, it will bring your vape to life again with big clouds right off the bat!
- XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer
- Battery Capacity: 18650 3.7V 2600mAh
- Charging Voltage/Current: 5V/1A
- Working Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
- On/Off: Click the button 3 times consecutively
- Temperature Range: 100℃-220℃ (212℉-428℉)
- Oven Material: Stainless Steel
- Display Screen: OLED
- Session Time: 4minutes / 6minutes
- On-demand Single Holding Time: 30s
- Size:26.6*23.8*150.2mm (1.05*0.94*5.9 Inch)
- High quality aluminium body
- New convection technology
- Compact Slim Size
- Changeable working mode: Session and On-demand mode
- Changeable working session time: 4 minutes and 6 minutes
- Removable 18650 2600mAh battery cell
- USB-C Fast Charging
- Isolated air-path
- Waxy cup included for concentrate use
- Large OLED screen
- 1 x XMax V3 Pro Vaporizer
- 1 x Wax Cup
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x Alcohol Cotton Pads
- 3 x Cotton Swabs
V3 Pro Colors.
- Silver Gradient
- Very Peri
XMax V3 PRO Tips.
- Take long, slow and gentle draws. As a guide, reduce your inhale speed until you feel almost no resistance. This way you can be sure the hot air is passing through the herb easily without the herb being sucked against the screen, partially blocking the holes. This is why you feel a reduction in resistance when you decrease the inhale speed.
- For the best flavor and material preservation use the device on session mode. This will keep the walls of the chamber cooler and avoid the hybrid function occurring.
- If you're using lower temps (198C and below) it's a good idea to increase the temp by 4-5C at the end of your session just to help cook the last bits from the top of the chamber by the mouthpiece.
- For the biggest clouds use the XMAX V3 Pro on session mode. As the heater is constantly ON and air being drawn through regularly this will heat the sides of the herb chamber, increasing the temperature inside the chamber which increases vapor production. This is called Hybrid Heating, a bit of conduction heating (hot oven) occurring with the convection heating (hot air).
- Never blow into the mouthpiece. You will push herb into the chamber holes and block them. These holes should stay free and clear if used appropriately and will only require a simple wipe out with an ISO soaked cotton bud to clean them.
XVAPE - XMAX V3 PRO Vaporizer Videos.