Location: Ships from Auckland Warehouse.
Tracking Provided: Aramex Courier.
Shipping Price: Local Rates, $10 or $15 NZD Incl. GST.
Product Prices/Tax: All displayed prices include GST.
No Tax charged if buying from Australia.
Lithicore 18650 3200mAh 10amp Vaporizer Battery NZ.
Build for Max Endurance! US Import.
Hand Picked from USA - The Perfect Super-High Capacity Herbal Vape Battery! If you have a DaVinci IQC or DaVinci IQ2 or another dry herb vape with a removable battery like an Arizer Air 2, Fog Pro, Starry 3.0 and many more you will be in good shape with at least one spare, you may as well make it a decent one! Our range of Lithicore Batteries are all ideal for The Wand Induction Heater. We picked this particular battery brand because they are highly recommended by many US Vaporizer Suppliers, we source them from Lithicore USA, direct from the United States. They are also ideal for Vapers wanting a decent 18650 battery for a Box Mod or E-Cig Vaporizer that takes 18650 batteries. This also means you can use these batteries in both your E-Juice Vape and your Dry Herb Vape. Handy! If you are looking for high quality "genuine/guaranteed" 18650 batteries that last longer and still pack a punch you will love Lithicore Vape Batteries NZ.Lithicore 18650 3200mAh Vaporizer Battery NZ. With the high 3200mAh capacity this battery is ideal for endurance, you will get a decent amount of vaping time from these batteries! Imported from USA. Can be charged in any Lithium Ion Charger, we recommend using one of the Lithicore Chargers. We sell the USB powered Lithicore PULSE dual charger & powerbank designed to be used with these batteries. See bottom of page for all 18650 chargers we sell or click here.
18650 3200mAh Battery Specification:
- Nominal Capacity: 3200mAh (Very high for capacity)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge Current: Continuous 10A
- Positive: Flat Top
- Rechargeable: Yes
Size: Diameter 18.50(±0.2）mm X 65.20（±0.2mm)
Lithium Ion Battery Warning:
- Do not use batteries if wrapper or insulator appears to be damaged.
- Do not use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- Do not keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal, or create short-circuit conditions.
- Lithium batteries may explode or catch fire if mishandled.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, incinerate, short-circuit, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme heat or cold.
Helenskinz will not be held responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by misusing or mishandling this battery as we can not control how the battery is handled, it is up to the customer to take note of the above recommendations and take precautions to avoid any problems with the battery as they can be unsafe if not used correctly.