Stem & Vape Cleaning Brushes 5 Pack NZ
STOCKED IN AUCKLAND, NZ.
Stem & Vape Cleaning Brushes - 5 Pack NZ.
5 Pack of High Quality Brushes. 3 Types.
- Material: Pig Hair & Steel.
Color: Pink (Soft), White (Medium), Black (Firm). All quite soft!
- 140mm Long
- 60mm of Bristles/Brush
- 10mm Wide Brush
- See comparison to DynaVap VonG Vape Pen below.
- The perfect brush for those dirty glass and metal stems.
- Perfect for hard to reach Water Tools.
- Easy to bend and straighten for working around corners.
- Has a Loop on end of handle for hanging (on wall or a ring).
- Ideal for DynaVap Stems like our Fire Glass 90 Pro (See images).
- 3 Colors, all different firmness - Soft, Medium and Firm (all quite soft).
- Works best in combination with ISO Alcohol - Best place to buy is JayCar NZ.
- Reusable and washable, will last for years.
5x Brushes (Select Color/Brush Firmness).
We have been using these Pig Hair Brushes to clean our Stems, Vapes, Water Tools etc. At the end of the day they are just bushes but really decent ones with a long reach which makes all the difference when cleaning your dirty Vapes and Stems. They are ideal for the job! They have length, they can bend, we have 3 different types, Soft, Medium and Firm. For Glass Stems that are about 10mm they are perfect, you can clean the entire Fire Glass 90 Pro Stem easily as they reach all the way into the stem. Great for cleaning the inside of your DynaVap metal stem, Vong Stem and so on. There's so many vaping related items that can be cleaned with these high quality vape brushes.
What's the Best Solution to use with Brushes?
ISO Alcohol is the best solution for the job! You can use 70-99% ISO on vapes, just be careful you don't get any ISO into your electrics. Also be careful with the stronger ISO on your rubber coated vapes, test before you do too much. You can buy ISO Alcohol at your local Chemist / Pharmacy, make sure you check out what strength it is. JayCar NZ have cheap spray bottles of 99.9% ISO and it's great stuff. The Chemist Warehouse NZ has ISOCOL in green spray bottles, also small 75ml handy ones. It's about 50-70% and seems like it's strong enough but has water in it (and a light perfume but it hasn't been a problem), you can tell when you spray onto a tissue, the 99.9% doesn't feel like wet paper compared to the 50% ISO that is soggy!
Check out our VIPES ISO Wipes, imported from the UK.
We Also Recommend