SABBAT E12 ULTRA TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earphones - Earbuds | NZ Import
$136.85 NZD Incl. GST.
The new E12 Ultra for the same price!
$119 Excl. GST + $17.85 GST = $136.85
SABBAT - NZ Stock - Latest/New Model - E12.
SABBAT E12 ULTRA TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earphones - Earbuds NZ
The Latest E12 Ultra has a new Qualcomm Chip, APTX decode.
Support for binaural calls, regardless of the main and auxiliary ears, the left and right headphones can be connected at will, free to switch.
New from Sabbat, the E12 Ultra TWS Bluetooth 5.0 IEM is an excellent wireless companion with versatile performance features. An upgrade from the E12, the E12 Ultra features a Qualcomm chip with Bluetooth 5.0 and added APTX decoding, all of which improve audio quality. At the center of this IEM’s Hi-Res audio build is a 10-millimeter dynamic driver with bio-fiber paper film, which vividly articulates sound details across all frequencies. For those who want to talk, the E12 Ultra has support for binaural calls, plus new microphone noise-reduction technology to increase clarity. For added convenience, the included case charges each earbud and supports wireless smartphone charging. With an ergonomic ear shape and premium metal plating, the E12 Ultra is ready for listening (and talking) wherever you want to take it.
- Latest Ultra 2019 Model - (Sept 15th 2019, newer than the E12 & X12).
- Perfect audio curve.
- Ergonomic ear design.
- Heavy metal plating process.
- Perfect electrical performance: 4 x 8H=32 hours without charging Box.
- Wireless charging USB box design, 750mAh.
- Earbud batteries, 60mAh.
- Fast charge - 60 minutes to charge Earbuds from flat in Charging Box.
- 4 microphone noise reduction. (Cancels out background sound).
- Strong Bluetooth signal and Anti-Jamming ability, 15-30m range.
- Known for the best Wireless Earbuds that "Stay Put" during Sports.
- Waterproof | IPX5 rated.
- Perfect for music and/or phone calls.
- Rated "The best Sports Wireless Earbuds" in the world.
* Please read Note from Helen at bottom of page.
- Model: E12 Ultra QCC3020
- Bluetooth solution: QCC3020
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Speaker unit: 10mm/0.4"
- Headphone battery capacity: 3.7V/60mAh
- Charging box battery capacity: 750mA
- Headphone charging time: 40-60 minutes
- Charging box charging time: 40-60 minutes
- Headset charging time: 4 times
- Using time (call/play): 4 timesx8 hours=32 hours
- Audio format: aptx/AAC/SBC
- Wireless frequency: 2402-2482MHz
- Transmission distance: 10m/32.81ft
- Support Protocol: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Sensitivity: 120+5db
- Frequency response range: 20-20000Hz
- APTX /AAC: Support
- Impedance: 32Ω
- 2 X Bluetooth Earphones
- 1 X Charging Box
- 6 X Pair of different sized Ear pieces
- 1 X USB Charging Cable
- 1 X User Manual
* It takes 1 hour to charge the Charging Box with the USB Lead provided. You can then charge your Earbuds 4 times in the Charging Box. Your Earbuds will play music for 8 hours on each charge giving you over 30 hours of play time. Storing your Earbuds in the Charging Box will ensure they are protected and always fully charged every time you want to use them. The charger box is so small you can easily carry it in your bag or pocket, they are never far away when you want to use them.
* Having no wires at all is a whole new experience!
Color currently available: Smokey & Grey (Gunmetal)
SMOKEY & GREY. We find Smokey & Grey (Gunmetal) to be by far the most popular E12 color. The new Sabbat 2019 Ultra Model comes in a number of new colors including Cammo, we will stock different colors soon. Smokey & Grey is basically Gunmetal with a black button as shown above. We have stocked the colors below in the past.
Note from Helen.
I have been searching for a decent pair of TWS True Wireless Earbuds to use around the house, at the Gym, while working at the computer, walking and many other situations where I want to listen to music and monitor my busy phone. I have purchased several different brands and all of them were simply not up to scratch. Either they were very uncomfortable, sounded terrible, would constantly loosen or fall out of my ears, had only 2-3 hrs of battery time, were poor quality or in one case the touch controls were so bad that I could not get the functions to work at all and I was so frustrated with them I sent them back. Some had bad BT range and some even looked ridiculously large in my ears! I spent a small fortune looking for the perfect Wireless Earphones! I first saw the Sabbat X12 earbuds (which have a different earpiece design to the E12 & E12 Ultra) but after watching some reviews and hearing people say they weren't secure in their ears and would fall out at times I was disappointed as I really like the look of them. Recently they brought out their latest model, the Sabbat E12. I imported a set of Sabbat E12 Wireless Earbuds to try them out and to be honest I cannot fault them at all. I love everything about them including the awesome colors! They stay in my ears no matter what I am doing! Once you find the perfect silicon plugs for your ears just pop them in they stay put and you never feel the need to adjust them, I had no discomfort in my ears even after 5hrs of constant use. Some people find they need to use 2 different sized plugs but that is normal as our ears aren't always the same size as each other! The battery life is exceptional, I have never run them flat, they sound beautiful, the quality of the Earbuds and all the accessories is excellent, the charging box is fantastic, the huge range of different ear pieces included in the kit is amazing and last but not least operating them while wearing them is so easy and just what I was looking for! That was one thing I really didn't like about most of the Earbuds I tried, they were really fiddly and difficult to operate. The Sabbat E12/Ultra has nice clickable buttons that are so easy to use. I found the earbuds I used with the "Air-Touch" controls were so unreliable they only did what they were supposed to do 10% of the time, very frustrating! I love these Wireless Headphones so much I just had to import them and sell them in my shop. I promise you, you will love them, they literally rock!
We are now using the E12 Ultra which are even better! In fact we only have Sabbat E12 Ultra now and will no longer be stocking the standard E12. The new Ultra is great value, Sabbat upgraded the E12 to the E12 Ultra and didn't increase the price so neither did we!
Get In Touch!
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Sabbat Wireless Earbuds. CONTACT US.
SABBAT New Zealand (NZ).
HELENSKINZ™ NZ - Authorized Dealer for SABBAT™ in New Zealand and Australia.
We Also Recommend