Lithicore 18650 3000mAh 35A Vaporizer Battery NZ
Lithicore 18650 Batteries NZ: $34 NZD Incl. GST.
Unless On Sale: $29 NZD Incl. GST.
Lithicore 18650 3000mAh 20-35amp Vaporizer Battery NZ.
Build for Endurance & Power! US Import.
Hand Picked from USA - The Perfect Herbal Vape Battery! If you have a DaVinci IQ or DaVinci IQ2 or another dry herb vape with a removable battery like an Arizer Air 2 you will be in good shape with at least one spare, you may as well make it a decent one! We picked this particular battery because it comes highly recommended from our US Vaporizer Suppliers, not that they even sell them, we source them from a battery specialist in the United States. They are also ideal for Vapers wanting a decent 18650 battery for a Box Mod or E-Cig Vaporizer that takes 18650 batteries. This also means you can use these batteries in both your E-Juice Vape and your Dry Herb Vape. Handy!
Lithicore 18650 3000mAh Vaporizer Battery. With the high 3000mAh capacity and 20amp-35amp this battery is ideal for endurance and power, most batteries of this size are only 10amp, this battery has everything you need in one package! Imported from USA. Can be charged in any Lithium Ion Charger, we recommend using one of the Lithicore Chargers. We sell the USB powered Lithicore PULSE dual charger & powerbank designed to be used with these batteries. We also sell their 240v wall charger, the Lithicore EDGE 2 which is a dual charger also designed to be used with these Lithicore 18650 batteries. See bottom of page for all 18650 chargers we sell or click here.
18650 3000mAh Battery Specification:
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge Current: Continuous 20A , Max pulse 35A
- Positive: Flat Top
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Size: Diameter 18.50(±0.2）mm X 65.20（±0.2mm)
- 1x Lithicore 18650 3000mAh Battery.
1x Plastic Case.
Lithium Ion Battery Warning:
- Do not use batteries if wrapper or insulator appears to be damaged.
- Do not use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- Do not keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal, or create short-circuit conditions.
- Lithium batteries may explode or catch fire if mishandled.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, incinerate, short-circuit, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme heat or cold.
- Helenskinz will not be held responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by misusing or mishandling this battery as we can not control how the battery is handled, it is up to the customer to take note of the above recommendations and take precautions to avoid any problems with the battery as they can be unsafe if not used correctly.
Vaporizer Battery Chargers we sell:
We Also Recommend