Efest IMR 18650 LiMn 3000mAh Battery - High Drain - 35 Amp
$33 NZD Incl. GST.
Efest 18650 LiMn 3000mAh 35 AMP High Drain Box Mod Battery.
- Dimensions: 66mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- 35 Amps discharge current, great for mech mods and sub-ohm builds
Manufacturer's listed Specifications:
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 2.5V
- Max Charging Current: 4A
- Standard Charge: 2A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 35A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 80A
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
This is great battery for any Box Mod / Sub Ohm vaping device. If you have already spent the money on a great new device make sure you treat it with a top performing battery, these are the very best batteries of this type that we could find, they are perfect for Box Mod Vapes.
- 1x Efest 18650 LiMn 3000mAh 35 AMP High Drain Box Mod Battery
- If you buy 2 Batteries it will most likely come in a plastic Carry Case containing both batteries subject to availability at the time. See below.
For Your Box Mod - Vaping Device.
This is a very good battery for your Box Mod device and is ideal for our Kangertech TopBox Mini Kit as they do not come with the 18650 vaporizer battery. After spending cash on the Box Mod it makes sense to buy a decent battery for it.
We Also Recommend