Efest 18650 LiMn 3000mAh Vaporizer Battery 35 Amp NZ
18650 Vaporizer Battery NZ: $25 NZD Incl. GST.
Efest 18650 LiMn 3000mAh 35 AMP High Drain Box Mod & Herbal Vaporizer Battery NZ.
Endurance & Power! Whether it's for your Box Mod vaping device or your DaVinci IQ2 Herb Vaporizer, this battery has capacity & grunt!
- Dimensions: 66mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- 35 Amps discharge current, great for mech mods and sub-ohm builds
- Ideal for Portable Herbal Vapes with removable batteries, IQ2, Air 2 etc.
- Flat Top design.
Manufacturer's listed Specifications:
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh - (High Capacity Vaporizer Battery)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 2.5V
- Max Charging Current: 4A
- Standard Charge: 2A
Max. continuous discharge current: 35A (Ideal for Herbal Vape or Box Mod)
- Continuous discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 80A
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
This is great battery for any Box Mod / Sub Ohm vaping device. If you have already spent the money on a great new device make sure you treat it with a top performing battery, these are the very best batteries of this type that we could find, they are perfect for Box Mod Vapes. These batteries also work very well in Portable Dry Herb Vapes that have removable batteries. Like the DaVinci IQ2 etc.
- 1x Efest 18650 LiMn 3000mAh 35 AMP High Drain Box Mod Battery
- If you buy 2 Batteries it will most likely come in a plastic Carry Case containing both batteries subject to availability at the time. See below.
Lithium Ion Battery Warning:
- Do not use batteries if wrapper or insulator appears to be damaged.
- Do not use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- Do not keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal, or create short-circuit conditions.
- Lithium batteries may explode or catch fire if mishandled.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, incinerate, short-circuit, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme heat or cold.
- Helenskinz is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by misusing or mishandling this battery.
Vaporizer Battery Chargers we sell:
We Also Recommend