Walfos Extra Thick Silicon Gloves for Safe Infusion Filtering NZ
1 day to Process in Auckland, NZ once purchased.
Once shipped, approx. 1-2 days to all NZ destinations.
Tracking provided - ARAMEX Shipping direct to your door.
Shipping Price: Standard Local Shipping Rates, $10 or $15 NZD.
Walfos Extra Thick Heat Resistant Silicon Glove.
For Safe & Clean Infusion Filtering NZ.
Use with Infusion Filter Bag Kit.
Our Walfos Silicon Gloves are made from high quality food-safe silicon. They are safe to use with your infusions. The extra thick Walfos gloves allow you to squeeze your Infusion Filter Bags without burning your hands or getting any oil or mixture on your hands making it a safe and clean operation. We highly recommend our silicon gloves, we only import the best we can find! You can get away with one glove but 2 is ideal.
- 1x Walfos Glove.
- The Highest Rated, Most Popular Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves Available.
- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- 100% Waterproof.
- No Slip Design to allow safe movement of hot slippery Items like oil.
- No Staining or Smell even after Long-Term Use.
- Brand Name: Genuine Walfos Brand.
- Usage: Protection while squeezing hot liquid in Filter Bags, Oven, BBQ, Micro..
- Material: High Quality Heat Resistant SILICONE.
- Style: Dotted Grip.
- Certification: SGS, FDA,LFGB, Rohs.
- Temperature: -40F to +446F (-40c to +230c).
- Material: BPA free 100% Food Grade Silicone.
- Size: 15.7"*11.8" one size fits either hand of most people.
- Function Design: Heat-resistant, Slip-resistant, Water-Proof.
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe.
Food Grade Silicone.
All of the Original WALFOS Brand products are made of Food Grade, no odor, BPA Free high quality platinum silicone material, not cheap rubber or TPR material. The silicone material used to make the Gloves is the same as the silicone used to make baby pacifiers (dummies)! Cheap Silicon can be very bad for your health especially when heated. Many manufacturers use fake silicone material to copy WALFOS products. The fake silicone material is toxic and bad for our health, it should not come in direct contact with food.
Walfos Silicon Gloves have a large range of uses.
Whether it's Squeezing Infusion Filter Bags, BBQ'ing or just taking some boiled eggs out of boiling water, Walfos are only limited by you, they can be used for a wide variety of tasks including:
- Flipping, and moving hot meat on the BBQ grill.
- Reaching into hot water to grab food items.
- Changing a light bulb.
Filter Bag Kits:
Ardent Flex (FX):
Magical Butter Machines:
Check out our Molds:
*All stock ships from our Auckland Warehouse, NZ.
We Also Recommend